Hi, this is Honeykki! Today's menu is panna cotta topped with raspberry. It was so delish, I devoured them all before I could film the finished shot. LOL. I had to shoot again to show you the finished dish! This is an easy recipe and a perfect summer dessert! It's great even without the raspberries, so give this a try!
Ingredients for the Panna Cotta (serves 4)
200ml Heavy Cream
1 Vanilla Bean
Ingredients for the Raspberry Sauce (*optional)
A Little Lemon Juice
1) Soften gelatin in a bowl of water.
2) Simmer the milk, heavy cream and sugar in a pot.
3) Bring to boil, then add the vanilla bean, gelatin and stir until completely dissolved.
4) Remove from the heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
5) Pour into dessert molds or cups, chill at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.