It’s very hot these days, isn’t it? So, I made a Steak Rice Bowl for an energy boost. Add warm rice and steak cut into bite-sized pieces in a bowl, and top off with sauce. Done! It looks complex, but it is very simple. So try it!
Beef for Steak (I used beef striploin)
Salt & Pepper
5Tbsp Soy Sauce
2Tbsp Water or Sake
1) Season beef with salt and pepper, and coat with olive oil.
2) Cook the beef on a heated pan. Cook beef to your preference.
3) Cover cooked beef with foil on a plate and rest for 10 minutes and cut into slices.
4) On the same pan, add sauce ingredients and simmer until onion is cooked through.
5) In a bowl, serve rice, steak, sauce and spring onion. Done!