Let’s make Potato Salad Sandwich today! Potatoes are in season, so they are delicious no matter how you cook them. So I made a potato salad sandwich using boiled potatoes. You can add boiled eggs to the salad. So try it!
Ingredients (4 served)
2 Large potatoes
Pinch of Salt
Lots of Mayonnaise
A Little Mustard
1) Slice 1/3 cucumber, add salt and leave for 10 minutes and dice 1/3 carrot.
2) In a pot, add water, potato and a pinch of salt and boil until soft when poked with chopstick.
3) Peel the potato and mash it with potato masher in a large bowl.
4) Mix the mashed potato, drained cucumber, carrot, sugar, mayonnaise and mustard. Add sugar, mayonnaise, mustard to your taste.
5) Chill potato salad in the refrigerator. It tastes better cold!
6) Add ham and cheese on the bread and spread potato salad.