Today, I made Gorgonzola Pizza With Squid Ink Dough! It was so good; it felt like I was eating in a restaurant! Delish AF! Oh, I think it can do with a bit more cheese. I feel I put too little. I used squid ink I bought at the supermarket. It is totally optional. And if you are too lazy even to make the dough, you can use store-bought tortilla.
Ingredients for Dough
180g Bread Flour
2g Instant Dry Yeast
100ml Warm Water
1Tbsp Vegetable Oil
2g Squid Ink
Corn Flour for Dusting (*optional)
Ingredients for Topping
Sautéed Garlic (*optional)
Black Olives (*optional)
Sliced Almonds (*optional)
Dipping Sauce: Honey.
I lightly sautéed crushed garlic to soften the flavor. But you can use it raw.
1) In a large bowl, mix bread flour, yeast, salt, warm water, squid ink and oil, and knead for 15 minutes until a ball forms.
2) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and rest for 40~50 minutes until double the size.
3) Dust corn flour or flour over the dough, flatten with hands or rolling pin, and poke the center of dough with fork to prevent rising.
4) Sprinkle the mozzarella, gorgonzola, garlic, olives and sliced almonds. Bake in preheated oven at 220℃ for 5~10 minutes. (Temperature and baking time may vary due to the type of the oven.)
5) Dip the pizza in honey. Bet you never had anything so good!