I’m back with food from a movie! Today’s movie is "Ratatouille." There are many different ways to make ratatouille. Today, I’m following Remy’s recipe from the movie. If you are too lazy to do it this way, you can add all the ingredients in a pot and make a stew.
Ingredients (2 servings)
1/2 Yellow Zucchini (*optional)
Salt & Pepper
Ingredients for Tomato Sauce
1 Canned Diced Tomatoes or Whole Tomatoes
1/2 Chopped Onion
1Tbsp Chopped Garlic
Herbs (Basil, Rosemary and/or Parsley, optional*)
You can use store-bought tomato sauce.
1) Coat the pan with olive oil, add chopped garlic, chopped onion and salt & pepper to taste and sauté.
2) Add canned tomatoes, herbs (basil, rosemary, parsley), cook and blend with hand blender.
3) Slice zucchini, yellow zucchini, tomatoes and eggplant.
4) Spread tomato sauce in the pan, lay sliced vegetables and season with salt & pepper.
5) Cover the pan with baking paper and bake in preheated oven at 175C for 30 minutes. Temperature and baking time may vary due to the type of oven.
6) Remove from the oven, sprinkle olive oil and parmesan cheese (*optional). Done!