Today’s menu is Spaghetti Neapolitan, which is a popular pasta dish in Japan. I recommend this menu for people who live alone because it’s simple. You may think, “What? Ketchup???” But this is actually quite addictive!
Ingredients (1 served)
Spaghetti (for 1 person)
Salt to taste
Oil (I used olive oil)
1/2 Bell Pepper
1 Frankfurter Sausage
2 Cloves Garlic
Parmesan Cheese (*optional)
1) In a pot, add water and salt and boil. Add spaghetti and cook for 9 minutes or according to the package directions.
2) Sprinkle the oil on the cooked spaghetti to prevent sticking.
3) Cut the onion, sausage, bell pepper and garlic into bite-sized pieces.
4) Coat the pan with oil, then fry the garlic, onion, sausage and bell pepper in that order.
5) Add cooked spaghetti and ketchup and keep frying.
6) Sprinkle parmesan cheese as desired.