Today’s menu is Shrimp Rosé Pasta. Rosé sauce is a rose-colored sauce, which is tomato sauce mixed with heavy cream. It’s not the authentic way, but I often use this recipe. It’s a rosé pasta spiced up with red pepper powder. I recommend this menu for holiday parties! Super duper delicious!
Spaghetti (for 1 person)
Salt & Pepper
2~3 Peperoncino Peppers (*optional)
1tsp Red Pepper Powder
2 Garlic Cloves
1/2 Tomato (*optional)
3~4Tbs Tomato Sauce
100ml Heavy Cream
1) Marinate the shrimp with salt, pepper and red pepper powder.
2) In a pot, add water and salt and bring to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook for 9 minutes or according to the package directions.
3) In a pan, add olive oil, sliced garlic and Peperoncino and fry. Add marinaded shrimp and vegetables and keep frying.
4) Add tomato sauce, heavy cream and boil.
5) Season with salt & pepper, add cooked spaghetti, and mix well.
I add a little pasta water before adding the heavy cream.