Today’t menu is Bungeoppang, a Korean street food. Bungeoppang is made of red bean paste and sweet batter. It is called Bungeoppang because it looks like bungeo (bungeo means gold fish). I used pancake mix, so it is very simple. But it’s not as crispy as the street Bungeoppang. Haha. :)
Ingredients (6 served)
200g Pancake Mix
Red Bean Paste (you can use custard cream instead of red bean paste)
1) Mix the pancake mix, milk and egg.
2) Heat the pan on medium heat and coat with oil.
3) Reduce the heat to low and pour some of the batter into a pan.
4) Add the red bean paste on the center of the batter and pour the batter again.
5) Bake on both sides until golden brown.