Today’s menu is a one-dish meal, Mapo Tofu. I often use this recipe. If you want a simple meal recipe, I recommend it. You can fry the tofu with starch, but I was too lazy. You can use oil and red chili powder instead of chili oil. Bon appetit! :)
Ingredients (1~2 served)
1/2 Bell Pepper
100g Ground Pork
1Tbsp Chopped Garlic
2Tbsp Chopped Green Onion
100ml~150ml Water or Stock
1Tbsp Doubanjiang (chili bean sauce)
1/2Tbsp Oyster Sauce
1Tbsp~2Tbsp Chili Oil
1Tbsp Starch Water (mix 1 Starch and 1 Water)
1) Dice the tofu and remove the moisture using kitchen towel.
2) Chop all of the vegetables.
3) Coat the pan with chili oil and fry the chopped garlic and green onion.
4) Add ground pork, chopped vegetables and keep frying.
5) Add doubangjiang and oyster sauce.
6) Add the water and simmer.
7) Add diced tofu, starch water and mix well. Done!