Today’s menu is Ladyfingers. Ladyfingers are usually used when making tiramisu or charlotte. Usually, we use store-bought ones, but today I made them myself. Try the tiramisu recipe.
Ingredients (about 45ea)
4 Eggs (separated)
80g Cake Flour or All-Purpose Flour
Powdered Sugar for Dusting
1) Sift the flour.
2) In a large bowl, beat the egg whites with sugar until stiff peaks form.
3) Add egg yolks and mix well. Then add sifted flour and gently fold.
4) Transfer the batter into a piping bag and pipe into long lines like fingers. Dust with powdered sugar all over.
5) Bake for about 10~15 minutes at 170℃.
6) Cool completely on the wire rack.