Today’s menu is Crab Cream Croquette.
Ingredients (15~20 croquettes)
250g Crab Meat
120g Unsalted Butter
Salt and Pepper to taste
1~2 Eggs (lightly whisked)
1) Chop the onion and shred the crabmeat.
2) Add butter (2~3 Tbsp) to a frying pan and melt it.
3) Add chopped crab, onion and fry it.
4) Add salt and pepper and mix.
5) In another pan, add butter (120g) and melt it.
6) Add the flour little by little in 4 to 5 portions and mix well.
7) Add the milk, little by little. When all the milk has been added, the sauce should be thick.
8) Add the fried crabmeat, onion and salt & pepper to taste.
9) Pour the sauce into a square pan and cover with plastic wrap.
10) Chill well in the refrigerator. If the cream filling is soft, it will become easy to handle after about an hour in the refrigerator.
11) When it's cooled and easy to handle, score the surface into 15 to 20 portions.
12) Coat with flour, eggs and bread crumbs and fry it until it gets golden.