Today’s menu is Classic Tiramisu. I made green tea tiramisu last time, but this time, it’s a traditional-style tiramisu. If you want richer flavors, add kahlua or dark rum. But it is only optional.
Ingredients (4~6 served)
4 Egg Yolks
2Tbsp Kahlúa or Dark Rum (*optional)
200g Heavy Cream
Cocoa Powder for Dusting
15~20 Ladyfingers (How to Make Ladyfingers)
Coffee Syrup: 1cup Espresso, and 1Tbsp Sugar
1) Mix the egg yolks, sugar and kahlúa in a water bath.
2) Beat the mascarpone until light and fluffy. Add heavy cream and keep beating.
3) Fold (1) egg yolk mixture into (2) mascarpone mixture. If you want stiff cream, keep beating!
4) Cool the espresso, add sugar and mix well.
5) Soak the ladyfingers in espresso and place in serving bowl. And add (3) mascarpone cream.
6) Layer ladyfingers and mascarpone cream and dust with cocoa powder.