Today’s menu is Omelet Bbang, which is one of the most popular desserts in Korea now. The Omelet Bbang is a small sandwich stuffed with whipped cream and fruit. The bread is very soft and fluffy; it tastes like roll cake. It's very simple to make. So try it!
75g Cake Flour or All-Purpose Flour
1tsp Vanilla Extract
Whipped Cream (300ml Heavy Cream, 40g Sugar)
Strawberries for decoration
1) Separate the eggs and beat the egg whites with sugar until stiff peaks form.
2) Add egg yolks, vanilla extract and gently fold.
3) Add sifted cake flour and gently fold.
4) Place the mixture in a piping bag and pipe into flat circle shapes. Bake in the preheated oven at 170c for 10 minutes.
5) Fold the bread in half like a taco before it completely cools down and decorate with whipped cream and strawberries.
It can feel a bit dry when eaten immediately. It will become soft and moist after refrigerating it sealed.