Hello, loves! Heizle here. As the preview pic on my Instagram shows, I am doing a Taeyeon cover makeup from her ‘I Got Love’ music video today. I was debating with myself whether or not to do this, but since so many of you requested, I decided to film it! If you have watched the music video, you’ll know the overall theme is dark and grave.
So she wore mostly smoky makeup. Among the smoky makeup, I chose the one with white background, something you can wear daily. I think you can try this for a change.
For next week, I’m going to upload another Taeyeon cover makeup, from her ‘Fine’ album cover. It’s something you can look forward to. ;)
That’s it for today. Heizle, have fun!
- O-lens - Russian Silver Oneday Lens
- Nature Republic - Air Skin Fit Makeup Base – 02 Green
- MAC - Mineralize Moisture Foundation – NC15
- LUNA - Long Lasting Tip Concealer #01 Light Beige
- Forencos - Fine Eyebrow Pencil -04 Milk Brown
- Benefit - Gimme Brow – 1
5. Nose Shading
- Too Cool for School - Artclass By Rodin Shading
- Etude House - Look at my eyes –WH905
- Tony moly - Easy Touch Cake Eyebrow – 01 Natural Brown
- Etude House - Look at my eyes –BR422
- Nature Republic - Glitter Liner - 01
- Innisfree - Always new auto liner – No.11
- Kiss me - Heroin make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner – Brown
- Innisfree - Always new auto liner – No.14
- Kiss me - Heroin make long & curl mascara
- Benefit – Dandelion
- Laura mercier - Highlight – 01
- The Saem - Saemmul Smudge Lip Crayon - BE01
- The Saem - Saemmul Kok Kok Cushion Tint – RD01 Red Brown