Today, I'd like to show you how to make a Gugelhupf cake. The shape of the cake is so cute and beautiful. You don't need to decorate the cake with other stuff! Hope you enjoy it!
80g Cake Flour
20g Almond Powder
100g Unsalted Butter
2g Baking Powder
1/2tsp Vanilla Extract
30g Dried Cranberry
1) In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar and mix well.
2) Add eggs one at a time and dry ingredients together.
3) Fold in vanilla extract, lemon zest, dried cranberry, almond and walnut.
4) Pour batter into pan and bake for 30 minutes (180C).
5) Let loaves cool and pour chocolate over them.