Apuntando a ofrecer una experiencia más personalizada a sus usuarios en Brasil y otras regiones de habla portuguesa ...
Viki inks deal with top Chinese producer Huace Group, solidifying position as #1 international source for streaming Chinese content.
A few episodes into the Korean drama series “Reply 1988,” a slacker schoolgirl named Deok-sun and her rascal pal Dong-ryong show off their language skills.
What's next for the team behind "The Walking Dead"? Skybound Entertainment is working on a show about a family coping with the knowledge that a meteor ...
Around the world, especially in Asia, Korean TV dramas have a huge and sometimes obsessive following.
(서울=연합뉴스) 윤고은 기자 = 중국만이 아니다. 미주 지역에서도 터졌다.
It's easy for viewers to get absorbed into their favorite TV shows, sometimes to the point where they feel as if they're a part of that world.
An avid fan of Chinese TV dramas, 37-year-old Maja from Poland always carries a 500-gigabyte portable hard drive with her - be it on a family trip or a business trip.
Global video streaming service Viki, owned by Japanese e-commerce giant Rakuten, wants to get more people ...
- Broadcasting & Cable Sam Wu Named CEO of Rakuten Viki
- Variety Rakuten Viki Inks Streaming Deals for Japanese Shows From Nippon TV, Asahi TV
- Billboard Monsta X and Gallant Bring Their Worlds Together in 'When You Call My Name' Mini-Doc: Exclusive
- Hollywood Reporter A New Shoppable Style Site for Fans Who Want to Dress Like Their K-Pop Idols
- BBC The other big Korean drama right now
- The Verge An AI-sourced competitive dance show is coming to the US from China’s biggest streaming service
- Teen Vogue BTS Took Home 6 Soompi Awards, a New Record
- Forbes Interactive Soompi Awards Show Immense Growth In K-Pop-Oriented Twitter Activity
- Billboard BTS, GOT7 & Other K-Pop Acts Win Big at Soompi Awards
- The Drum Rakuten video-on-demand platform launches partnership with Golden State Warriors
- NBC Today The stylish looks of Korean street fashion
- Fuse 13TH ANNUAL SOOMPI AWARDS LETS FANS HONOR THE BEST IN K-POP, K-DRAMA AND MORE: VOTE NOW!
- Forbes Viki.com Is The Most Innovative Streaming Video Service You Haven't Heard About
- The Verge I tried to learn Chinese and Korean using an Asian drama streaming service’s new tool
- YAHOO! NEWS Chinese film and TVs going global with Viki
- ContentAsia Viki ramps up Malaysia content ahead of Netflix SEA rollout
- Forbes The startup that wants to tear down language barriers with Asia
- MBC NEWS Dramaworld, a Viki original drama, in production in S. Korea
- INQUISITR Viki Hits Epic Milestone with 1 Billion Words Subtitled
- VARIETY Viki Greenlights First Original Series Dramaworld
- TechCrunch Global Video Service Viki Buys Soompi from Peter Chernin’s Crunchyroll
- ADWEEK Viki Launches on Roku
- Hollywood Reporter Viki Strikes Deal with China’s Huala Baina
- ANIME NEWS NETWORK Viki Global TV Signs Deal with TV Asahi To Exclusively Simulcast Innocent Lilies 2
- adotas Social Engagement: The New Ad Metric For Millennials
- PRI Meet the folks behind the subtitles on your favorite movies and streaming TV shows
- Hollywood Reporter Viki Adds Japanese Content in Drive to Become a Top Global Channel (Exclusive)
- WIRED Where Local TV Gets Seen Overseas
- GIGAOM A year after getting acquired, Viki is looking to expand, starting with Bollywood
- All Things D Exclusive: Japan’s Rakuten to Acquire Viki Video Site for $200M
- Bloomberg Business Viki CEO on Breaking Down Language Barriers, Bringing Content to Rest of World
- FAST COMPANY BOOM TUBE: HOW VIKI IS CREATING THE GLOBAL HULU
- Reuters Singapore startup Viki aims to take local TV global
- WSJ Singapore Start-up Sees Gold Mine In Foreign Language TV
|1.7 Billion+||Words translated|
|San Francisco, Shanghai, Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo||Offices|